New World Notes is Expanding Its Virtual Reality/Oculus Rift Coverage -- Here's How You Can Help
The new world for New World Notes is VR. By now, it's clear that virtual reality devices led by Oculus Rift along with startups like CastAR are going to a major if not the central facet to the future of virtual worlds, 3D gaming and immersive experiences of all kinds. I want New World Notes to be a key resource for that future, and over the next few months, you should see more and more coverage along those lines. But because the topic is so wide and changing so quickly, I'm looking for new contributors and content to feature on NWN. If you're interested, get in touch with me, and tell me what you'd like to share with New World Notes readers.
Rather than specify what I'm looking for, here's a general, non-exclusive list of ideas:
- A regular column by a Oculus Rift developer
- Video tutorials by a hands-on VR user
- Guest posts on a specific VR topic
- Regular reviews of new VR platforms or VR content
- In-depth reviews of Second Life's Oculus Rift-compatible viewer, along with reviews of SL content optmized for the Rift
And so on -- at this point I'm open to all kinds of ideas. So get in touch, pitch some ideas, and we'll take it from there.
Please share this post: