My personal selection from the year that soon was:
- Gamer Sexism Made VR Pioneer Jaron Lanier Less Utopian About Virtual Reality
- Neal Stephenson on Oculus Rift & His Metaverse Becoming an Actual Business Plan
- Bernie Sanders’ Second Life Headquarters Besieged by Trump-Supporting Swastikas, Demons and 120 Ft. Fireworks-Spewing Donald Trump Statue
- Force Unawakened: Why Have Millions of Geeks Stayed Silent & Passive About the Fate of a Cherished Character?
- Philip Rosedale: The Mind Itself is a Virtual World We Live In
- Palmer Luckey’s Mexican-American Virtual Reality Mentor “Dismayed” by His Support for Pro-Trump Group
- How Sansar Differs from Second Life: One Early Preview User's Perspective
- Virtual World Experts in 2006 Were Wildly, Wildly Wrong About the Future of VR & the Metaverse in 2016
- Why I Told Wired That Linden Lab & High Fidelity Are Gambling Their Companies on VR's Highly Unknown Future
- "Trump Won Because He Understood the Digital is Real" - Top Anthropologist on How to Study the President-Elect's Online Following
Thanks to everyone reading this now for reading this blog in 2016. See you next year!