My own writing:
- Wired, February: "VR Will Make Life Better—Or Just Be an Opiate for the Masses"
- Wall Street Journal, April: "Virtual Second Thoughts"
- Vice, April: "Bernie Sanders’ Second Life Headquarters Besieged by Trump-Supporting Swastikas"
As cited in these outlets:
- MIT Technology Review, February: "Should We Vacation in Virtual Reality?"
- Vice, April: Why Is 'Second Life' Still a Thing?
- Fusion, September: "Palmer Luckey’s politics were hiding in plain sight"
- Wired, October: Second Life was just the beginning. Philip Rosedale is back and he's delving into VR